Victim Input Meetings
- The Victim Input Meetings are scheduled at the request of victims or their family members.
- Victims or family members, and their designated representatives, are welcome to attend the meeting.
- The decision to grant or deny parole is based upon numerous factors, in addition to the parole hearing and victim input meeting.
- Due to the number of meetings scheduled, the time allowed for each individual will be limited.
- Please Note: The Victim Input Coordinator will need at least one weeks notice, if you plan to utilize audio and video equipment or if you require the use of an interpreter for translation purposes.
For further information, please contact our office at (501) 682-3850 and ask for the Victim Input Coordinator. You may email the Victim Input Coordinator at APB.Victim.Input@arkansas.gov